The regulatory landscape is evolving quickly. According to a study by Thomson Reuters, 62% of teams would boost their compliance expenses in 2022. And it appears that this will only continue through 2023 and beyond.
The increasing norm of hybrid work is one explanation for this. Teams must come up with innovative new strategies to maintain compliance as businesses become more dispersed. Enterprise software for compliance management can help with that. businesskd.com will provide for you some information about Enterprise software for compliance management.
4 Best Enterprise Software for Compliance Management
1. Filestage – best for managing compliance on marketing materials
For brands in regulated industries, Filestage serves as both a review and approval platform as well as an Enterprise software for compliance management.
All forms of file types, including as papers, movies, and designs, can have uniform and repeatable review processes established. After that, you can implement these across your organization to ensure that nothing is published without the proper approval.
- Integrate compliance with your company’s overall approval process.
- Get a clear picture of the files that need to be changed or approved.
- Manage all of your versions in one location so that everyone is aware of the most recent one.
- Create templates to ensure that the correct procedure is followed by everyone in your firm.
- Download reports to keep track of the people who gave their consent for a document to be released.
- There is no desktop application.
- No e-sign functionality yet (coming soon)
A free package from Filestage comes with two active projects and 2 GB of safe storage.
If you require additional projects and storage, the Basic plan, which costs $49 per month and allows for an unlimited number of team members, offers 10 active projects and 250 GB of secure storage. Advanced features are also available in Professional and Enterprise plans. These are accessible as a seven-day free trial.
Best for brand and marketing teams
Marketing teams in the legal, medical, or financial areas would benefit most from Filestage’s Enterprise software for compliance management.
A compliance review phase can be added to your workflow for marketing approval. By doing this, it is ensured that everything is approved through the appropriate channels before going live or being published.
2. SiteDocs – best for managing safety compliance in the manufacturing industry
A cloud-based Enterprise software for compliance management called SiteDocs is made for high-risk businesses including manufacturing, transportation, and construction.
It provides a single platform for handling records, forms, and documents related to compliance. Teams may now easily access and update crucial information from any location thanks to this.
Companies like Lafarge and Clayton Homes rely on SiteDocs.
- Create custom forms quickly
- Provide quick access to safety documents for employees
- Put workers at precise places.
- Create personalized profiles to track and manage your employees.
- To communicate with your employees directly, use in-app chat.
- No support for uploading videos
SiteDocs withholds its pricing details up front. To receive a personalized quotation, you must schedule a demo or request a quote via their website.
Best for managing safety compliance in the manufacturing industry
For businesses in the manufacturing and construction sectors, compliance is made simpler, quicker, and better with SiteDocs.
SiteDocs’ compliance software has assisted in converting paper chaos into digital order in a field that is typically replete with paperwork and manual procedures.
3. Connecteam – best for employee compliance and training
With the help of Connecteam, an all-in-one staff management tool, managers may automate and simplify their regular responsibilities.
The software incorporates employee training, scheduling, and time monitoring in addition to serving as a compliance management system. It is a fantastic all-encompassing solution for small to medium-sized organizations as a result.
Henkel, Subway, and Volvo are just a few of the hundreds of businesses that Connecteam assists with their Enterprise software for compliance management requirements.
- Make a personalized policy knowledgebase
- Create electronic forms and checklists
- Follow the development of your employees’ training.
- Control the employee compliance paperwork.
- Keep in touch with specialized work chat
- No integration assistance
- steep learning curve, customizable
- Notifications may contain bugs.
Small enterprises can use the free plan from Connecteam. Their Basic package begins at $29/month for your first 30 users for larger businesses. The Expert plan, meanwhile, starts at $99 per month.
Best for employee compliance and training
The compliance software from Connecteam is promoted as the ideal tool for managing, educating, and interacting with your non-desk staff.
For HR professionals who want to digitize their onboarding and offboarding procedures, it is very beneficial.
A web-based compliance management system called PowerDMS is made for companies of all sizes. You may manage policy documents, training materials, and compliance needs from a single platform. This guarantees that workers have access to the most recent information from any location.
Numerous public sector organizations, like the Baltimore Police, AmeriSave, and War Memorial Hospital, have confidence in PowerDMS’ Enterprise software for compliance management.
- Control policies and processes across all stages of their development
- Follow the certifications of your employees.
- Educate the populace and gauge their satisfaction
- Schedule shifts and immediately update workers on any changes.
- Provide practical instruction in areas such as communications, firefighting, and law enforcement.
- Provide anonymous wellness assistance to your staff
- Several features to learn about
- It’s difficult to use the search function.
- small reporting
On its website, PowerDMS doesn’t advertise their prices. Therefore, you must schedule a demo call in order to discuss a quote.
Best for public sector workforces
The Enterprise software for compliance management from PowerDMS aids in the hiring, onboarding, preparing, and safeguarding of your staff members.
It integrates with a variety of certification guides and is tailored towards law enforcement, 9-1-1 communications, and healthcare.